
If i have an open heart
That i can share with you
So full of love and friendship
One that is strong and true
If i have an open heart
I'll make the sad times glad
You could be the best friend
That i have ever had
Life can be so wonderful
Blessings can be abound
Because i know deep in my heart
Someone special I have found
I'm here if you need me
My appreciation too
I send this to my special friend
And that special friend is you



So full of love and friendship
One that is strong and true
If i have an open heart
I'll make the sad times glad
You could be the best friend
That i have ever had
Life can be so wonderful
Blessings can be abound
Because i know deep in my heart
Someone special I have found
I'm here if you need me
My appreciation too
I send this to my special friend
And that special friend is you



friend till jannah insyaallah.. thanks to being my friend (^-^)
ReplyDeleteAqilah follow sis sudah :D
ReplyDeleteCuba semak tau.
Sudilah follow aqilah balik okay :)
http://aqilahberbicara.blogspot.com
Lawaa dan simple lah blog sis. Suka-suka :D
awat tak buat tumblr ja? ^__^ boleh reblog doodle byk2
ReplyDeletehehe..xminat tumblr..
Delete